Frequently Asked Questions about Triton CopyWriting
What's the difference between Copy Write and Copyright? Copy Writing is occasionally confused with the legal term Copyright--which is what a person, business or entity would obtain to have legal rights of their work, product, or idea.
What kind of services does Triton CopyWriting provide?
Concentrating on Business to Business (B-2-B) content, Triton CopyWriting can also provide Business to Consumer (B-2-C) services, providing on the amount of work. Triton CopyWriting offers Web Content for Social Media Platforms, Websites and Website content revision(s), Newsletters, and Email Marketing—just to name a few. Please check the Services Page to see how I can help your business
No Business is too big or small
What if my business is out of State or out of the Country?
I am located in Los Angeles, California, but as a freelance copywriter, 95% of the work I deliver will be via email(s)—the other 5% depends on if a client wants 360 degree footage to promote and/or showcase their business.